You’ve worked so hard planning for your big day. There will be so much happening, the last thing you should worry about is “will the photographer be there long enough”. I aim for nothing but the best photos on your wedding day. For that reason, I recommend my full day coverage. I’ll be with you from the start of your day until the last person staggers away from the dance floor.
FULL DAY means:
- – 12 consecutive hours
- – No limit on the images taken
This coverage includes:
- – Full day coverage by Jashim and an assistant (NOT a photographer; Assists with lighting)
- – A “Get-to-know-you” Engagement session
- – Your own password protected gallery to view and share the images online
- – An online gallery with downloadable high-resolution files with Print release – No Watermarks
You get all this awesomeness for $4500 (plus applicable sales tax).
Most of my couples have a high appreciation for art and photography. Their investment tends to be between 6000-7500 for collections which include coverage and an album.
Investments for multiple day events start at 8000 for collections which include coverage, additional photographer(s), and album(s).
Visit the FAQ for any general questions you might have.